You installed wamp, but can’t get it started? Try closing Skype. Both use port 80, but if you start wamp and then open skype after that, wamp will take priority over port 80 and will work properly.
Your wordpress permalinks aren’t working in Wamp?
Here’s the solution:
1) Left click the Wamp icon in your system tray
2) Open Apache > httpd.conf in notepad (or a similar plain text editor)
3) Search “rewrite”
4) Find this line:
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
5) Remove the # symbol, so it just says:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
Save. Restart all services in Wamp, and now it’ll all work.
“When man learns to respect even the smallest being of Creation, whether animal or vegetable, nobody has to teach him to love his fellow man. Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.”
— Albert Schweitzer
Answer: There are a lot out there, but the one I always use as it has a great selection and good prices is www.istockphoto.com
The best thing about them is that they have a free section for each type of media, and so there’s a free stock photo every week, and a free video every month. It’s a fairly useful resource.
For those of you having trouble getting contact form 7 to work in wordpress, hunting down the solution is incredibly hard. So here it is. Install and activate this plugin, and suddenly it will magically work:
So you want to control your Windows 7 volume through a keyboard shortcut without using a multimedia keyboard? There’s no obvious way to do this, but there is a simple way to do it and it doesn’t require any 3rd party external software.
1) click your start menu. Type ‘sndvol” in the search box at the bottom
2) Right-click-drag the sndvol program icon to your desktop and select the ‘Create shortcuts here’ option
3) Right click on the new shortcut and hit properties
4) Go to the shortcut tab, and click inside the “shortcut key” box.
5) Make your shortcut key combo. For example I use ALT + F12. Hit apply and OK to close the dialogue box.
Now you can control your windows master volume using your keyboard up and down keys when you summon the program through your new keyboard shortcut. But beware – if you move the shortcut from your desktop to somewhere else, the keyboard shortcut stops working.
Navigating Linkshare can be a bit painful, and setting your payment threshold can be even more difficult. It took me a long time to find how to do it online. So here it is, hoping it may help you, the reader, who stumbled here via google:
To change your minimum payment threshold:
1. Go to My Account > Marketing Channels and click Edit next to the channel you wish to change.
2. Enter the desired amount in the Payment Threshold box (the payment threshold must be a whole number and cannot contain a decimal).
3. Click Save.
iHerb is an online shopping store for cheap organic food products, supplements, and lots of essentials for people trying to eat healthy, whether as a raw food diet, or anything else. The bonus is that it’s cheaper than Amazon, and has working discount coupons.
Here’s a discount code to get 5% and $10 off your order: JIB819
Click for $3 off $30, $8 off $60, or $15 off $100, for those who are interested and shop with them.
While we’re on the subject, Barnes and Noble are having a Nook Color sale down from $299: NOOK Color now $149 with free shipping.